Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Are These Flat White Spots On My Skin I Live In W. Africa, Where There Are No Dermatologists, And Need Some Help With A Skin Condition.?

I live in W. Africa, where there are no dermatologists, and need some help with a skin condition.? - what are these flat white spots on my skin

6 months ago I met a white patch on the skin of the nose. I thought it would, but after 2 months I noticed the white spot is a little larger, but it is visible that there is now a red ring around the city. It does not hurt to touch, but there was a dull pain. While visiting a friend in Sweden 3 months ago, I went to a dermatologist and she told me it was a sebaceous gland, but after searching the internet I'm sure that's not it. My place is flat. I went to W Africa, and in recent weeks, the spots get bigger and I realized that in reality there were two white and red patches around the nature of Bled. A doctor in West Africa said it was an ingrown hair, and prescribed a topical steroid. I made it for 2 weeks, but no change. Today I noticed the morning, 2 white spots, like the first point, 6 months ago. When I pinch my nose on the side of the issues she feels stronger and thicker than the other side. Thx 4 help.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if I'm correct, but the description reminds me of psoriasis (I). If it itches, it could be psoriasis. Is not the patch in balance? I would try Dovat, but it is a prescription drug. * Shrugs * work, however, usually topical corticosteroids to .. U should get a second opinion .. When psoriasis can be prepared ...

    ReplyDelete