Monday, February 22, 2010

Giant Kronos White Help With Greek Mythology Book In Modern Times!?

Help with Greek Mythology Book in modern times!? - giant kronos white

Hello!
Recently I received an email back from Rick Riordian and he told me that I need to put a round in my book, but somehow gave me a little more. My argument is that there is a 13-year-old boy, who in his 13th B-Day, he discovers the son of the god Apollo's will. So the gods are at war with the Titans trying to gain the throne, and we are for positions in life (fighting vs. Posedion Ocean and Tethys, Zeus vs. Kronos, vs Selene, Artemis, etc.), the gods come to the conclusion that each God picked to nominate their own child (with the exception of Artemis [had one of his companions]), which must sorta like an apprentice and children to the gods for help for all the monsters from a distance (Mudusa, Talos, Athos (or other giants to hold), Minot, etc.), but the gods do not surrenderdecide that the children, their fate and the outcome of the war. The gods who are in the book, the 12 Olympians, Hestia, Pan, and Hades.
How is he now?

No comments:

Post a Comment