Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Side Effects Of M-cat How Long Do The Side Effects Of Effexor Last?

How long do the side effects of effexor last? - side effects of m-cat

I have a generalized anxiety disorder, and began my lexapro for over a year. I had problems with orgasm during intercourse when she lighted me celexa prozac below. All SSRIs give me the same side effects, so I took Wellbutrin for some time now I have to change, because he was tired, but helped only a little. My new doctor said effexor w / Wellbutrin. I effects sexual side effects, nausea and headache after 2-3 weeks of starting it. She said she did not have enough time. Yes, how long it take to remove these effects, or should I ask? I like the MED for Fear, but I hate the side effects. I am Running out of options.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm currently Effexor and it really is a ******. Balance in your will, your sex ... anxietty or not? I have lots of drugs and Effexor is really minimal sexual side effects of disturbances, but it remains very important. I'm not big on grounds of sex, its kewl to me ... Id recommend seeing your doctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. medical opinion is better ...

    ReplyDelete