Thursday, January 28, 2010

Menopause And Phantom Pregnancy Am I Having Another Phantom Pregnancy Or Should I Test?

Am i having another phantom pregnancy or should i test? - menopause and phantom pregnancy

It's very frustrating and I went through this for so long. My last three years have lasted one day, followed by a discharge of brown. I am so excited about lately. This will sound weird, but something tells me that to test, but this time I am afraid of another disappointment. I've tried about three months, and I could not disappointments. I'm more of my time has not yet affected. Now I'm worried that could be the onset of menopause, as I am in my thirties. What do I need to do further testing to reassure me or to the idea again.
It is so frustrating and I feel like an idiot. Everyone experiences the same or have a period during pregnancy, please, I would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you for listening
xx xx

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who said that in the first three months during her pregnancy, she has her period and it was not only the light or stains. It may be that women have their period early in pregnancy. A few points of light on the experience of the duration of the pregnancy.
    In fact, it depends. Was this your first pregnancy, if you? Even pregnancy pregnancy might like day and night. . .
    But I'll try if I were you, and I went to the doctor to get tested too.

    ReplyDelete