Thursday, January 21, 2010

Credit Card Guide Pls Guide Me Regarding Credit Card Tension?

Pls guide me regarding credit card tension? - credit card guide

Hi, I stay in India, credit card of a specific bank, none of the slopes of more than 80,000 / please - Rs tell me if the changes (office address and place of residence) is possible for companies to pursue if I do not traffic . pay I have financial problems. A friend of mine told me that this idea because it is based on the same experiance strong.

2 comments:

  1. Banks use sophisticated tools for customer relationship management for banks and thus have a log of changes to the details of your address at least one year. Change of direction you can provide relief short-term corporate credit card, but would be able to follow you when you change jobs and residence.

    A long term solution would be to obtain a personal loan from a bank in an amount and to pay 80,000 around 2000 per month for 60 months tenor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U that is borne by all means ....

    ReplyDelete