Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures Of Throat Infections Six Days Late For AF, Feel Miserable- Sore Throat & Painful UTI.. Anyone Else?

Six days late for AF, feel miserable- sore throat & painful UTI.. anyone else? - pictures of throat infections

OK, I am now six days late for AF, and I'm unhappy. My throat hurts when I swallow my tongue and mouth are full of buttons (which I have not wear them, or in the years!) My left eye will not stop watering, and it is pink (but I think it is actually "pink eye") and I also have a painful urinary tract infection .. I went to the hospital for one night, but due to the delay in the time, offered me a low dose, "safe" antibiotics.

Now for those of you who have not seen my weak positive, but here is a picture of her .. taken 2 days after losing time. The reason I do not take the other but because the doctor at the hospital told me to wait until next week if AF has not arrived yet, and do not take it.

But here is the picture .. Let me know what you think .. is very low. In addition, we recorded a sore throat, cystitis, etc.? Thanks for your answer!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6351/fa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment